Sunday, May 31

We started

Potty training . . . again.

Cheyanne has been itching literally to get out of her diapers. This morning, I decided we would try. I dug out a pair of Nathan's old underwear that don't fit him anymore and put them on Shy. I also moved the tiny potty to the living room where we were hanging out after breakfast. She was SO excited to finally FINALLY be like her brother she wouldn't get off it. She even tried to go standing up a few times.

She didn't have any accidents all morning, so we ventured to Target (diaperless!) to get her some big girl underwear. She picked out some Dora (of course) and Ariel undies. She also was more than willing to use the potty at the mall. Every time she did, she would jump up and clap for herself.

She did have one accident when we came home before nap time, but hey its only day 1.

1 comment:

  1. That's great! Go Cheyanne (in the potty, i.e)! Dora and Ariel were Anjali's first choices as well. She's now added elmo and hello kitty! We've yet to tackle the nighttime training.

    ReplyDelete