Wednesday, June 10

Stubborn

If you know Cheyanne at all, you know she is as stubborn as a bull. I'd like to say she gets it from Sal's side, but who knows......

A little over 2 weeks ago Shy got the tiniest scrape on her arm. It was literally nothing. She of course dramatized it and acted as if she needed her arm amputated. I put a bandaid on the owie to quiet her down and now she refuses - absolutely refuses to take it off.

Its been OVER 2 weeks and this bandaid is looking gross and hanging by a thread. I mean hanging, it flaps around whenever she moves her arm. How this is not annoying, I have no idea.
I have tried everything to get her to take it off. Begged, pleaded, bribed, made ultimatums etc. Nothing. Zip. Nada. She will take if off when she is damn well ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment