We were very impressed with the layout and it wasn't too crowded. We had a blast then stopped by Nonna's house for a quick visit on the way home.
Memories of the trip:
*Me almost throwing up on the way there from the Vicodin I took on an empty stomach.
*A butterfly landing on my head in the rain forest
*The rude people that worked there. One guy yelled at me because I didn't get Austin a ticket for the "Extreme Mammals" exhibit. Seriously? A 2 week old baby needs a ticket for an exhibit he's sleeping through?
*Cheyanne dropping her shoe in the Extra Large Sting Ray tank. Then the employee telling us we couldn't have it back. First they would have to sanitize it and mail it back to us. Ya. No. We left there with the shoe.
*The wind blowing open my "hooter hider" while I was feeding Austin and the security guard seeing 'everything', then chatting about it on the phone with his buddy.
*Austin's poop explosion that resulted in a change of clothes. Too bad I had put his extra clothes on top of the wipes in the baby bag, so the clothes were soaking wet. Thank god he had a onesie under his outfit. We took off the most pooped on outfit and he had to stay in a poopy onesie wrapped in a blanket the rest of the time.
T-Rex
The tiniest/cutest frog EVER!
The Shoe Incident
Notice the blanket? This was a post-poop picture.
Please note: I just delivered an 8lb baby 2 weeks before this was taken.
No comments:
Post a Comment