(Verbatim)
Cheyanne - May 9, 2011 - Age 4
Favorites:
Animal?
"Zebra"
Color?
"Pink and Purple"
Vegetable?
"Celery"
Dessert?
"Ice Cream"
TV Show?
"Spongebob"
Song?
"Katy Perry"
Book?
"Snow White"
Movie?
"Aurora"
Food?
"Popsicle. I like a Popsicle. An orange one. A yellow one, I mean"
1. What do you want to be when you grow up?
"A Doctor and Cinderella"
2. Where do you want to live [when you grow up]?
"In a pink house and a brick house."
3. Who is your best friend?
"Kyra. And you know who else is? Quinn and Addie."
4. What is your favorite dinner that mommy makes? Least favorite?
"Chicken Breast.....Paella"
5. If you could eat anything in the world for breakfast today what would it be?
"Lucky Charms"
6. How will things be different now that you are 4 years old?
"Talking to Mommy different ways and not yelling at her. And Daddy."
7. If you could change your name what would you change it too?
"Roseanne"
8. Tell me 5 great things about yourself.
"I like to play at the park on the swing when Mommy and Daddy push me"
"I like to read a book at bedtime with Mommy and Daddy."
"I like taking pictures."
"I like hanging pictures up on the wall that is Me and Nathan. And Austin. And you guys."
"I like watching movies with my family."
9. What is the grossest thing you can think of?
"Paella and Cauliflower."
10. Finish this sentence - "On my birthday I. . . .
"Want a computer for my birthday."
No comments:
Post a Comment