Friday, May 11

Cheyanne 5 year Stats

Cheyanne had her 5 year old check up today. 

She was weighed and measured and then we sat in the office waiting for 40 minutes.  Austin was having an epic meltdown and Cheyanne was talking back and causing trouble on purpose so I got the eff out of there.  I figured since she had a physical in January this wasn't that important.  She is very healthy and I didn't have any specific questions for the Dr.  I was really there just because I wanted to know how much she weighed and how tall she was. 
The doctor did end up calling me 20 minutes after we took off. So really, I would have been waiting for an hour.  I sent her call right to voice mail.


Here are her stats:

46.7 lbs - 85%
3ft 8in  - 81%


In the last year she has gained 5.9 lbs and grown 3 inches.  She has also lost 2 baby teeth. 
Based on her weight and height today she is predicted to be 5'6".   I hope so!



No comments:

Post a Comment