What you ask is "over"? Well, let me tell you!
1. Cheyanne's unorganized, disruptive, crazy, wanna be Preschool year.
2. Nathan's (record setting number of games) A-ball baseball season. 26 games in 3 months. That doesn't include practices.
3. Nathan's first year in Kindergarten. First year in 'real' school! Complete!
4. Cheyanne's first year of baseball (Party Sunday - Will post pics soon!)5. Walking to and from Forest Hill 6 times a day. Yes! 6! Pick up, drop off, pick up one, pick up another.
6. Unnecessary waking of the beast from his nap in order to walk to Forest Hill. Again.
Lets all relax for 3 months until we do it all over again come August.
Here's some pictures from the celebrations.
Cheyanne Graduates Preschool!
I don't know anyone who could be more ready for Kindergarten.
Shea & Shy BFF's
(Shea was really tired of smiling for pictures)
|
Nathan Wraps Up A-Ball Red Sox!
Congrats to the kid (and Coach Sal) for hanging in there. It was a long season!!
![]() |
| John, Kyle, Sal |
Nathan Graduates Kindergarten!
It was a not-so-good morning which tells me he is (and I am) definitely ready for a break!
It was a not-so-good morning which tells me he is (and I am) definitely ready for a break!
| Getting his Diploma |
| Nico & Nathan |
Cheyanne Finishes Mini-T!
She had a blast and really learned a lot. She can't wait to play Softball next year!
![]() |
| Shy & Shea @ the last game. |
MORE PICS LATER
Who Woke the Beast?!
Haha!
Austin, someday when you read this, remember I love you so much and yes, even all those tantrums too! After you are done crying, I sometimes laugh about them because they are just so ridiculous. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment