Age:
23
Child:
Nathan
Symptoms:
Swollen Ankles
Heartburn
Age:
25 turned 26
Child:
Cheyanne
Symptoms:
Sleeplessness
Moodiness
Heightened sense of smell
Age:
27 turning 28
Child:
Austin
Symptoms:
(in no particular order)
Nausea
Acne
Moodiness
Heartburn
Sleeplessness
Forgetfulness
Itchy skin
Heightened sense of smell
Ligament stretching shooting pain
Sciatica
Loss of all bladder control while sneezing, coughing or laughing too hard
Sensitive Sinus' - leading to headaches and nose bleeds
Bleeding Gums - every time I brush my teeth
Dizziness
Shortness of breath
Clumsiness
Hot flashes and overheating (thank god its winter)
Restless leg syndrome - if you've never had this you don't know. Its terrible!! I always get it when I am trying to fall asleep and the only thing that relives it and lets me get some sleep is tons of icy hot.
Keep in mind this is ONLY week 21 - 5 months pregnant. I still have 4 months to go. I can't even imagine what is next. What does a hemorrhoid look like? Maybe I should keep an eye out for those?
remind me not to sit next to you during a funny movie. :)
ReplyDeletejeeeez! sorry this pregnancy is so hard on you carmen! hang in there though... it's only... um.. 4.. more... uh, nevermind. just hang in there. think of the end result! :)
and you can google hemorrhoids, although i don't suggest doing it while you're eating.