We signed Cheyanne up for ballet again. My friend Kim teaches at the Santa Clara Community Center. She has been teaching there for years so she said Cheyanne could take the class for free. We tried ballet with her before in a 'mommy and me' class, but it didn't work out for a number of reasons. She was too young, didn't pay attention and I had no where for Nathan to go during the classes.
This time the class is a 'drop off' class, so while she is in it, Nathan and I have some one-on-one time. There is a park right outside so we will probably hang out there when the weather gets better.
Her first class was last Friday and she LOVED it. Since this was the first class Nathan and I actually stayed to watch and take pics. She listened so well and tried her very best! I was so proud of her and she just can't wait to go back. I'm sure the fact her best friend Kyra was in the class helped also.
Shy looks so HAPPY! :)) FUN!!
ReplyDeleteSoooo cute! That class is like herding cats!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable. Anjali's doing ballet this year too, and loves it also! The patience those teachers have!
ReplyDelete