Saturday, September 18

Cheyanne's First Day at Tiny Tots

We were so happy with the Tiny Tots Preschool program that Nathan was in last year that it was a no brainer to sign up Cheyanne this year.  I had to get up at 4 am to stand in line, in the dark for 3 hours (for the second time) to get one of the coveted 20 spots, but it was totally worth it. 

The program is designed to get kids used to being at school.  Since Nathan is going to Pre-K somewhere else on MWF I decided rather than be a crazy person in the mornings trying to get everyone to school on time, it would be better to have her in every Tuesday and Thursday. 

The program has a strict agenda they follow with includes circle time, outside playtime, art time, snack time, free play time and story time. Also a parent gets to help out once every 20 classes.  Its fun and we get to bring the snack that day.

Cheyanne went through the whole picking up and dropping off stuff last year with Nathan, so she knew exactly what to expect.  She is lucky too, that she knows both teachers already and they both know her also. 

Sal went to work late so he could be there for her first day.  While she was at school Nathan, Austin, Sal and I went to breakfast.  I must say I REALLY missed her during breakfast.  I looked around and realized I was surrounded by boys and appreciated her more than ever at that moment. 












Cheyanne and her new friend Lola


Miss Tiffany admiring the Twinkle Toes



Her 'sign in' picture

Putting it on the board to 'sign in'

Daddy & Shy saying hello to Nutmeg the guinea pig



No comments:

Post a Comment