Monday, November 29

Birthday Interview - Time Capsule

Recently I got the idea from a book my friend Kim has to create a "Time Capsule".  Its pretty similar to the concept of the "Mom Interview".  I've come up with a list of questions that I will be asking my kids every year on/close to their birthdays.  Here are Nathan's answers (verbatim).

Nathan - January 1, 2011 - Age 5

Favorites:
Animal?
"Jaguar"
Color?
"Green"
Vegetable?
"Green Olives"
Dessert?
"Ice Cream"
TV Show?
"Spongebob & Cat and the Hat"
Song?
"Sweet Home Alabama"
Book?
"The Great Fuzz Frenzy" [by Janet Stevens and Susan Stevens Crummel]
Movie?
"The Incredibles"
Food?
"Lunch....Salami"

1. What do you want to be when you grow up?
"A Firefighter"

2. Where do you want to live [when you grow up]?
"With Mommy....I love you mommy."

3. Who is your best friend?
"Niko"

4. What is your favorite dinner that mommy makes?   Least favorite?
"Paella....Chicken Pot Pie"

5. If you could eat anything in the world for breakfast today what would it be?
"Lollipops. Oh, I mean ice cream. Ya. Ice cream."

6. How will things be different now that you are 5 years old?
"I'll be growd up. I will go to kindergarten."

7. If you could change your name what would you change it too?
"Ethan"

8. Tell me 5 great things about yourself.
"I have eyes that change color."
"My teeth are clean."
"I nicely helped do the Christmas tree and presents."
"I like turning off the lights on the tree when its time."
"I drink lots of water."

9. What is the grossest thing you can think of?
"Figs....No. No. Dog poop."

10. Finish this sentence - "On my birthday I. . . .
"eat cake"

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Home Alabama huh... mine too!

    -Tina

    ReplyDelete