Friday, December 16

The Nutcracker

Cheyanne was in the ballet Nutcracker this year. Its a large production of about 250 kids, spilt between 2 casts put on by the Santa Clara Community Center.  My friend Kim is the Director and has been for the last 5 years.  The age range of the kids is 4 - 17 so we have been waiting for Cheyanne to turn 4.
She has been learning her part as a Garland Girl since October.  For the hour long show she was on stage about 5 minutes total.
She had 3 shows at Wilcox High School Auditorium last weekend.  She did great!  Well, as great as a 4 year old can do.  Her behavior was amazing (I volunteered backstage and was there the entire time she was) and she looked adorable.  That's all that really matters anyway.  I didn't get any pics of her on stage because I was sneaking out of volunteering just to watch her part and running back when she was done. Plus they said no photography during the show.

On our way


Backstage


After the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment