Friday, August 10

Mom Interview - Take 3

For Mother's Day, my sister-in-law Stephanie posted an interview with her kids that she had gotten from another friend of hers. I loved the questions and her kids' answers so, I stole it :)


The idea is to ask them every year or so the same questions, and see how their answers change.


**Mommy Interview/Take THREE - Nathan 6,  Cheyanne 5**

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Cheyanne: "I love you."
Nathan: "I love you. Good night."

2. What makes mom happy?
Cheyanne: "When I help her."
Nathan: "When I give her presents."

3. What makes mom sad?
Cheyanne: "When I don't listen to her"
Nathan: "Spicy things."

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Cheyanne: "By saying silly things."
Nathan: "By tickling me."

5. What was your mom like when she was a kid like you?
Cheyanne: "Your monkey.You used to love him."
Nathan: "You played Softball."

6. How old is your mom?
Cheyanne: "30? Are you 30?"
Nathan: "30."

7. How tall is your mom?
Cheyanne: "This big" (hold hands about 1 foot apart)
Nathan: "Like 20 feet. Or inches."

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Cheyanne: "Play with me."
Nathan: "Go to the store."

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Cheyanne: "Take care of Austin."
Nathan: "Play games."

10.If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Cheyanne: "Concerts."
Nathan: "Singing."

11. What is your mom really good at?
Cheyanne: "Playing with us."
Nathan: "Printing. Like writing."

12. What is your mom not good at?
Cheyanne: "When my mom says stuff she doesn't remember it."
Nathan: "Remembering."

13. What does your mom do for a job?
Cheyanne: "She takes care of Austin while me and Nathan are at school."
Nathan: "Nothing."

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
Cheyanne: "What is your favorite food? I don't know anything about you."
Nathan: "Everything."

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
Cheyanne: "When she breaks apart stuff cause I don't always think she's strong."
Nathan: "You have tattoos."

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Cheyanne: "If she was like in a show, she would be like a cartoon show. Like a bananna. Cause she loves banannas."
Nathan: "Garfield."

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Cheyanne: "Pretty pretty princess.  I'm going to say some games also. Checkers....Do we even have checkers?"
Nathan: "We play battleship plus we play connect four."

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Cheyanne: "We both have hair and both have shirts and pants and shoes."
Nathan: "We both love shoes."

19. How are you and your mom different?
Cheyanne: "Sometimes you have shorts and sometimes I wear pants."
Nathan: "We don't have the same tattoos."

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Cheyanne: "You love me because in the inside you are nice and you love me."
Nathan: "She tucks me in, she reads me stories and says good night. Annnnnnnnd she always gives me healthy snacks and breakfast."

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Cheyanne: "I don't know".
Nathan: "When he carries you."

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Cheyanne: "i dont know".
Nathan: "Mimi's Cafe and Rubios."

1 comment: