Tuesday, January 1

Birthday Interview, Time Capsule - Nathan Turns 7!

Nathan's answers (verbatim).


Nathan - January 1, 2013 Age 7
Favorites:
Animal?
"Jaguar"

Color?
"Green and Blue"

Vegetable?
"Kale"

Dessert?
"Minty Sundae with brownies on top"

TV Show?
"Adventure Time"

Song?
"Linkin Park"

Book?
"Ferdinand"

Movie?
"Incredibles"

Food?
"Kale"


1. What do you want to be when you grow up?
"Football Player and a worker like my dad."

2. Where do you want to live [when you grow up]?
"In a big house."

3. Who is your best friend?
"Andrew"

4. What is your favorite dinner that mommy makes? Least favorite?
"Macaroni and Hot Links."
"Baked Ziti"

5. If you could eat anything in the world for breakfast today what would it be?
"Lucky Charms"

6. How will things be different now that you are 7 years old?
"I grow"

7. If you could change your name what would you change it too?
"Sal"

8. Tell me 5 great things about yourself.
1."I like laughing.
2. I like wrestling.
3. I like telling time.
4. I have good balance.
5. I like sleeping."

9. What is the grossest thing you can think of?
"Killed up and dead rats."

10. Finish this sentence - "On my birthday I. . . .
"Eat cake"



No comments:

Post a Comment