Monday, March 22

Kid Funnies

There is an 18mo old little Chinese girl across the street. Her mom speaks REALLY broken English and is kind of hard to understand. She takes her daughter for walks by our house all the time. When they pass by Cheyanne likes to go out and talk to her for a while.

Me: "Shy, what is your little friends name?"
Cheyanne: "Who?"
Me: "You know, the little girl who always walks by with her mom."
Cheyanne: (serious as a heart attack) "Mortadella."



Cheyanne got upset at Nathan.

Shy: "I hate you! I'm not going to be your Nathan or your Uncle, ever ever ever!"



When getting the kids dressed in the morning, Nathan takes FOREVER to dress himself. I usually sit with him for about 10 minutes then leave the room.

Me: "Hurry up, and get your other sock on. I'm going to leave the room in 1 minute!"
Nathan: "Tell me a secret in my ear and I'll get dressed fast"
Me: "K, come here. (whispering in his ear) "I love you!"
Nathan: "Okay. (tapping his chin with his finger) That makes sense. I'll go get dressed now."

No comments:

Post a Comment