Tuesday, September 15

Bowling

This past Sunday we took the kids bowling for the first time. We went to a little semi-ghetto bowling alley in Cambrian. We did bumper bowling and the kids got to use a 6 lb ball. We made it through with only one injury. - Shy was behind me when I went to grab my ball and I didn't know. I picked up my ball and hit her HARD in the forehead with my 10 lb bowling ball and she went FLYING backwards. Yes people, I hit my kid in the head with a bowling ball. Dibs on the mother of the year award!
Anyway, both kids needed a tiny bit of help in the beginning, but after a few turns no one even wanted help. Nathan was awesome and even picked up a few spares. Cheyanne did great too, despite a few balls that didn't quite make it to the end.






She needed *a little* help


"Oh ya, Did ya see that? Oh ya!"



The injury. . .





2 comments:

  1. LOL!!!!!!!! You hit your kid on the head with a bowling ball. HAAHHAHAHA. There's GOTTA be an award for that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I love the videos. And Shy's sloowww roll.

    ReplyDelete