Coming from an awesome morning at the park -
I feel proud when we are at the playground and instead of grabbing toys away from other kids, my kids say "Excuse me, can I please play with you (or that)?"
I feel proud when my kids see another kid crying and rub their back and ask if they are OK.
I feel proud when my kids notice a little boy wandering around and ask me "Where is his mommy? He looks lost.".
I feel proud when my kids don't cry for help climbing a play structure. They sit there and work up the nerve until they can do it themselves.
I feel proud when another kid asks my kids to play and they say "Sure, lets play (fill in the blank)".
I feel proud when my kids stand up for each other.
I feel proud when my kids gobble up all their fruit before they even touch their chips.
I feel proud when I say OK, time to go and both kids say "OK, Mom.".
No comments:
Post a Comment