Monday, February 7

Kid Funny

On Monday's while Nathan is at school Cheyanne, Austin and I have to make our weekly grocery run.  While the Safeway we go to is the best in the area, it is nowhere near 'nice'.  The food is fine but the general neighborhood is sucky and the bathrooms there are disgusting.  You can smell the urine as soon as you get through those big double doors in the back....

Me: "Cheyanne, please hurry up and go potty before we leave, I REALLY don't want you to have to use the yucky Safeway bathrooms."
Shy: "No!"
Me: "Cheyanne, please don't make me ask again. I need you to go potty now! We are running late and Safeway bathrooms are gross!"
Shy: "NO! Mom! I don't want to! I don't have to go!"
Me: "Okay, One......You better go.......Two......You're going to get a time out......"
Shy: (throwing down her baby she was playing with and stomping toward the bathroom) "I hate this! I hate the bathroom! I will ONLY go this time ONLY!!! I will NEVER, EVER, NEVER go to the bathroom or go potty ever ever again after this!"

No comments:

Post a Comment