Sunday, October 25

Models Inc. Update

We did it. We drove an hour to Walnut Creek and went to a 5 minute meeting.

They loved us! Well, they loved the kids! BOTH of them! They emailed me later THAT DAY and asked me if I'd like to sign a contract with them! We do! One more trip to Walnut Creek next week and the kids will officially have a Talent Agency working for them.

One thing the woman we met with did mention was Cheyanne's teeth. She asked if she still had a bottle, thumb sucker, pacifier etc. She said it was obvious and we needed to get rid of it because businesses look for those things. Sal and I have been talking about it recently anyway, so this was just the excuse to actually do it. (see next post).

What happens now is, I sign the contract, create an online profile for the kids, and wait for the Agency to get back to us with audition times.

No comments:

Post a Comment