I never want to forget that once in a while out of the blue Nathan will tell Cheyanne, with sincerity and a big smile on his face that he loves her and she is his 'best friend'. It is so sweet and since it is always out of the blue he must have just been thinking about how much he loves her? This melts my heart and makes me think "God, I must be doing something right". "My kids are the greatest". "I could have one more, no problem".
Then as quickly as I think that, I am snapped back into reality by Shy answering him (loudly) by saying "NO! Daddy/Mommy/Dusty/My Blankie is my best friend, You are NOT my friend!". This always leads to an argument over who is whose best friend and who likes who more. It seems to always escalate very quickly and ends up with hitting, biting, throwing things, yelling and someone on time out.
That's when I think "Vasectomy? Yes."
LOL!!! Tell Sal to quit chickening out already and JUST DO IT!! What if your next kid turns out to be twins?? Think about THAT!!! :)
ReplyDeleteNo no no...I say go for one more :)
ReplyDelete