To make sure he felt comfortable I was planning on sitting in the room with him for at least the first 5 minutes. When they called us, he jumped up so fast and was right on the hygienist's tail ready to go in. He hopped right up into the dentist chair with no fear and said "bye mom".
"Bye mom"? Excuse me? He didn't need me to sit with him or hold his hand or tell him it was OK. Nothing. He was just fine without me. I was a little startled by that, but went with it.
I sat in there for about 2 minutes just to see how he looked with is mini sunglasses on (the ones they give you so you don't get spit or junks in your eyes) and bib on. After taking a few pics with Sal's cell phone I went to my own room next door to get my teeth cleaned.
He loved the dentist and through the wall I could hear him saying things like "When are you going to clean my teeth". "I like the Chocolate toothpaste" (of course) "When do I get my new toothbrush?" Here's few pics. They are from Sal's cell so they aren't that great. Our camera is in the shop.


No comments:
Post a Comment