Monday, April 13

Easter 09 (updated)

I never want to forget my kids first Easter egg hunt (at home). We woke up early and while the "Easter Bunny" hid eggs outside I made breakfast and coffee which was desperately needed at 6am. The kids woke up around 6:30 and found their Easter baskets in the living room. They were excited and emptied them pretty quickly. They got their rain boots on over their PJ's then ran outside with their basket/buckets for the Egg Hunt. We hid a total of 36 eggs. 12 hard boiled that we colored the day before and the rest plastic. The kids loved ever second of it. I never want to forget Shy's little voice "Dere's annoner one" "I find Eter Egg" and Nathan "I found one!!". They both managed to find the exact same amount. 18 each. It worked out perfectly and the kids had a blast. Our camera was unfortunately in the shop getting a 'lens error' fixed on Easter morning.

Here are some pics from the day before Easter at the parade in downtown Campbell.


She loved her first parade

This is the only bunny she would let near her

Cheyanne didn't want to participate in the picture,
but she did make sure she got a candy out of the basket before leaving.

1 comment:

  1. I can totally picture them running around with there little easter baskets getting all excited everytime they find one. awww so cute :)

    ReplyDelete