Every Sunday morning, Sal takes the kids out while I clean house. They are usually gone for about 2 hours and I am able to get the whole house clean. Today they went to Target and got Shy a new bathing suit. This was a big deal because unlike last summer, she had an opinion about what she wanted. I thank god everyday that she has good taste.
It's not quite summer yet and it is supposed to rain next week, BUT today is about 90 degrees out there and we are taking FULL advantage! We didn't leave the house, but we still had some good old fashioned backyard fun! No one cared that we were still ghostly white from winter or that the water was under 50 degrees. We had a blast!
Slip & Slide Fun!!
Mm Hmm, we made a water slide
OMG that looks soooo freaking fun!!! Sorry but I cracked up when Nathan slipped on the slip-n-slide!!!! HAHAHAH!! That water-slide-into-the-pool thing is a really good idea. I wish we had a backyard!! :(
ReplyDelete