Thursday, April 9

First Post

Here's my first post and the incident that sent me in to ambitious mode.

I never want to forget.....when Shy started hissing. Yes, hissing.

Shy has started to hiss when she gets upset. It is mostly directed at Nathan but I get a few once in a while. It starts innocently enough. She gets mad about something and that leads to hitting (which she disguises by swinging her arm and moving slowly towards Nathan until she makes contact. She thinks I can't get mad because it looks like an accident). When I reprimand her for hitting then comes the "hhhhccccck". She stops everything she is doing and gives it her all. Its loud and spitty and is a predecessor to a high pitched screech.

Maybe she learned it from Dusty. But Dusty doesn't screech.

1 comment:

  1. "She gets mad about something and that leads to hitting (which she disguises by swinging her arm and moving slowly towards Nathan until she makes contact. She thinks I can't get mad because it looks like an accident)."

    HAAAAAHAAAAAA!!!! Girls are so smart!

    ReplyDelete