From December of last year to June of this year I was babysitting a 5yr old boy named Ej and his brother a 4yr old boy named Simon. While it was really stressful at times it helped pay for our groceries and gave us some extra cash each month. Plus Nathan thought of them as buddies and enjoyed their company for the most part. Cheyanne didn't really play with them because the boys were always playing guns, tools or some other boy game that bored her.
Their dad is a teacher so they only needed childcare until June when school let out and he was off for the summer. (I am now watching a 10 month old girl named Carly).
This last weekend the mom called me and asked if I could please take the boys and their 3yr old sister for while they got ready for a 6 wk vacation. I said sure. It had been about a month since I had seen them and again the extra money is always nice. The kids played for hours, we ate dinner, then we all watched a movie until their mom came. It was a nice visit and the kids were on their best behavior (thank god).
hey carmen! i kinda just remembered that i haven't read your blog in a while! cute photo of all the kids. god, i'd shoot myself watching 5 kids!!!!!!!!! i get so bitchy just watching the TWO that are MINE!! lol.
ReplyDelete