Tuesday, July 14

We Love Summer

If I haven't mentioned it before, WE LOVE SUMMER!!!
I love everything about summer.

Tank top and flip-flop weather.
The smell of sunscreen.
Being super tan for months on end.
Being outside all day long.
Not being cold....ever!
Sleeping on top of the blankets with the windows open.
After dinner Baskin Robbins trips.
Getting dirty and not caring.
Growing our own veggies in our own garden.
BBQ's
Everything yummy is in season - Corn on the cob, cherries, raspberries, watermelon, tomatoes etc etc!!


Summer Rocks.

The kids love summer too. This last Sunday we went to Auntie Sue's and Uncle Seb's house for some summer fun while Sal was camping with DPR. Lena and Frank we there of course too.

I love it at their house. Everything is always relaxing. They love the kids and let them do and touch whatever, pretty much. They don't ask me for much even though I always offer to help and wouldn't mind at all if they did. The kids love it at their house too. They feel comfortable and like just being there. They are just all around awesome people and I am lucky to have them in my life.

The kids got to play in the backyard hot tub (which wasn't very hot), the kiddie pool and the slip & slide. Uncle Seb even took them both for a ride in his "race car". They loved it and slept like rocks on the way home. Even Nathan.

Here are some pics of the day:

Uncle Frank trying to show Shy how to slide



They were a little too big


Uncle Frank, Cheyanne and a large pony I mean, Chevy.


No comments:

Post a Comment