Thursday, July 2

Funnies at Swimming

Today at swimming lessons the kids were on a role:

A pool employee walked through the pool area with a shopping cart filled with wetsuits. She was walking to the back patio to hang them to dry. The pool we go to is also a diving school.

Nathan: (while waving his little finger in the air) Oooooh, mommy! Look! She is NOT supposed to have shopping carts at swim school.
Me: Oh, its OK. She is just using it to help her carry those heavy wetsuits out to the back.
Nathan: No! Shopping carts are for Safeway and Starbucks only!

Nathan's swim teacher occasionally wears a swim cap. It is dark blue and she tucks her long hair up underneath it so it looks kinda lumpy. When we walked in Nathan noticed something was different.

Nathan (to Daniella his swim teacher): You look like a dinosaur today.

Cheyanne started to get antsy during the lesson so I was trying to keep her preoccupied to avoid a meltdown. All I could think of was to just start asking her questions. Anything I could come up with I'd ask.

Me: So. . . .where does cheese come from?
Cheyanne: The store!
Me: Well how does it get to the store?
Cheyanne: The store buys it.
Me: Where does the store buy the cheese from?
Cheyanne: Another store!

1 comment: